Best Deep-Water Marina
Why Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is Top-Rated in The Bahamas
The Bahamas is a tropical vacation destination. Known for shallow turquoise-blue waters and picture-perfect beaches, travelers from across the globe travel to The Bahamas to enjoy this stunning island nation. With the rising popularity of venturing for vacation on a yacht or superyacht, marinas around the world are looking to expand their horizons and designs to accommodate the varying sizes and forms of vessels looking to dock within a luxury marina in paradise. Chartering and docking a superyacht while nestled away in the heart of paradise is possible with the expansion and redesign of the best deep-water marina for Florida residents.
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is located within the heart of The Bahamas on Paradise Island, a picturesque island connected by bridges to New Providence and Nassau, the capital city. This revamped and redesigned deep-water marina has been carefully developed to meet the growing needs of superyachts, ensuring it’s easy to navigate and dock at this premier spot. Guests, crew members, and captains will be able to take in the wide variety of amenities and services offered to those within our luxury marina and the surrounding residential and commercial neighborhood of Paradise Landing, a top new development on Paradise Island. When people come to Hurricane Hole, they’ll have access to all of the luxury services, restaurants, attractions, and amenities right in the neighborhood that will elevate stays in The Bahamas to a whole new level of luxury and class. Enjoying a luxury vacation is within reach — and Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina and the Paradise Landing community on Paradise Island are ready to deliver a surprising amount of first-class services and experiences.
22 Ways Hurricane Hole is the Best Deep-Water Marina
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is dedicated to providing guests and owners of boat slips with a first-class experience, and a recent world-class redesign and expansion ensures the best deep-water marina in The Bahamas can deliver exactly that. Hurricane Hole is a leading marina for yachts and superyachts in the Caribbean. Here are just some of the reasons why:
- We’re the best deep-water marina because Hurricane Hole was specifically designed to cater to the needs and sizes of all vessels. While The Bahamas is known for shallow waters, large vessels and superyachts can maneuver and dock with ease at our marina because of our 240-foot turning basin and 14.5-foot minimum depth at low tide, not to mention slips up to 420 feet in length.
- Because we have both fixed concrete docks and floating docks that rise and fall with the tides, we’re able to offer versatile options for all vessels.
- Electrical points are available every 50 feet, with 50 amps to 400 amps amperage range at each point.
- Hurricane Hole is an approved point of entry for immigration and customs, which means guests can enter into The Bahamas and clear customs with ease.
- Vessels are able to maneuver within the marina as there is a 70-foot bridge clearance.
The carefully planned and designed transient dock rentals in Nassau marina not only boasts accessibility for all vessels — it also has specific services and amenities that are intended to enhance the experience of our guests and yacht captains and crew members while they’re here. Look forward to these amenities and services while staying within our luxury marina:
- High-speed Wi-Fi with direct fiber connectivity.
- In-slip fueling for all vessels — a first-of-its-kind service in The Bahamas that means yachts can be fueled right where they are at the dock, with no need for captains to wait in line or monitor fuel deliveries.
- Pump-out services are available when guests need them.
- On-site security is available 24/7 to monitor the marina and maintain the safety of all guests and yacht crews.
- Throughout the marina, high-definition cameras ensure the safety of all guests.
- Secure parking facilities are available for Hurricane Hole and Paradise Island guests.
- Boat detailing services and interior cleaning services can be scheduled to maintain the pristine appearance of your superyacht.
- Dockside liquor and wine delivery is available from 700 Wines & Spirits’ new flagship store right on Paradise Island.
- Laundry services are available for guests and yacht crews.
- Concierge services can help guests with booking excursions and provide information on attractions, dining experiences, and local sights to see.
- A state-of-the-art wellness center will open soon, making it easy to stay fit while here.
- Swimming pools are available for guests.
- Get a quick snack or tasty meal at a dockside bar and grill.
- 3 more restaurants are coming soon to Paradise Landing that will offer a mix of casual and fine dining options.
- A gourmet grocery store is coming to Paradise Landing that will make it easier than ever to stock up while at Hurricane Hole.
- Paradise Island’s first full service pharmacy is located on site, dockside in Sterling Commons.
- A yacht crew lounge will soon offer an exclusive place for crew members and captains to relax while at Hurricane Hole.
Other Amenities Near Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina
Hurricane Hole is located on Paradise Island, a picturesque island just a short drive or boat ride from New Providence island and the vibrant capital city of Nassau. Nassau is well-known for premier attractions for tourists and stunning white sand beaches with turquoise blue waters, not to mention scenic, lush nature to explore.
Docking within the best deep-water marina means our guests are just minutes away from some of the best sights and attractions in The Bahamas. From Hurricane Hole, there are several nearby amenities that will elevate the Bahamian experience:
- The world-famous Atlantis Resort and Casino is within walking distance and offers a variety of attractions and amenities that are suitable for any age. Guests can tee off at a prestigious golf course, dive into fun at a 141-acre water park, pamper themselves with on-site spa services or go for the jackout at the Atlantis Casino.
- Several fine dining restaurants are right on Paradise Island, including The Bahamian Club, Nobu and Olives, Todd English, and Cafe Martinez.
- Nearby, the Baha Mar Spa is ready to deliver a day of pampering and rejuvenation.
- Ocean Club Estates Beach Club offers premier places to sit and enjoy the stunning Bahamian beaches with private beach access, cabanas on the beach, and drink services.
- Paddleboarding and kayaking are available nearby at Dolphin Cay.
- Local markets are all around, offering a taste of the food, arts, and local culture of The Bahamas.
Call the Best Deep-Water Marina in The Bahamas
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is the home away from home for any yacht or superyacht. Docking at the best deep-water marina in The Bahamas transports guests into a luxury experience that offers all the amenities, personalized services, and royal spa treatments anyone could ask for to relax, rest, and rejuvenate within the tropical climate of The Bahamas. With the capacity to hold any size yacht or vessel, Hurricane Hole is the top choice for yacht captains and guests — and rightfully so.
Contact the Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina team today by calling 242-603-1950 to learn more about why we’re the best place to be.