Top Bahamas Marina: Hurricane Hole, a New Superyacht Deep-Water Marina
An Unparalleled Array of Conveniences
Visiting The Bahamas is a dream for many people around the world. The beaches, the turquoise water, the entertainment, and being a part of the incredible Caribbean Island lifestyle draw thousands of tourists every year. The Bahamas are one of the top places on earth to bring a yacht thanks to the famous blue water and beautiful weather, but the shallow water can create challenges in finding the right marina for your boat, especially if you are looking for a Bahamas marina that can accommodate a large yacht.
Hurricane Hole is a superyacht marina found on Paradise Island, just a few miles away from the capital city of The Bahamas, Nassau. We are a newly designed marina, with a custom deep-water design and a large turning basin, with docks that have been created to accommodate the largest of the superyachts, up to 420 feet long.
This reimagined, recently updated superyacht destination is conveniently located near all amenities you could need during your stay in The Bahamas. We offer a full range of marina services from slip rentals to high-end amenities providing comfort and comfort care to you and your guests during your stay with us. You can count on uniformed security guards 24 hours a day, as well as secure parking facilities and an onsite concierge to help you discover private beaches, find top-tier restaurants and entertainment, and even connect with tours or local excursions in Nassau and Paradise Island if you wish.
Our team does all we can to make your docking experience safe and easy, no matter the size of your vessel. With our high-end customer service, excellent amenities, top-tier security, and central location, you will have the luxury vacation in The Bahamas you have always dreamed of.
15 Amenities Available at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina
Hurricane Hole is one of the Bahamas marina destinations thanks to our wide array of amenities. When you choose to rent a slip with us, you will enjoy the following:
- 24-hour security so you can feel secure day and night, with uniformed security patrols, advanced analytical camera systems, long-term secure parking facilities, and the best online firewall security available
- In-slip fueling services allow you to stay put as you get ready to go on your next adventure
- Room for even the biggest ships, with fixed concrete and floating dock options that can accommodate vessels up to 420 feet long, a maximum low-tide depth of 14.5 feet, a 70-foot bridge clearance height, and a 240-foot turning basin
- In-slip pump-out services
- Electrical points every 50 feet, with 3-phase and single-phase power, and 50 amps to 400 amps amperage range at each point
- Boat detailing and cleaning services, with daily trash pickup services
- Port-of-entry services, so you can go through customs and immigration quickly and easily, legally entering The Bahamas without needing to voyage into Nassau or elsewhere to do your entry paperwork
- On-site concierge services, so you can find anything you need with ease, from golf carts to transport to booking spa treatments
- Luxury marina amenities like luggage delivery services and on-deck delivery for gourmet groceries, wine, and other supplies for your next voyage
- Amenities for your captain and crew so they can stay comfortable and enjoy themselves as well
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet with direct fiber connectivity, keeping you connected to your business and your loved ones and allowing you to check social media or play games whenever you wish
- Luxury accommodations in Paradise Landing, an exclusive enclave with plenty of residents-only amenities and facilities including several luxury swimming pools and a fitness center, on-site laundry facilities, and a poolside bar and grill with other restaurants coming soon
- Privacy, in this idyllic escape from the city, with high security and access to private beaches with turquoise blue waters and powdery white sand
- Our incredible Paradise Island location. We are across the street from the famous Atlantis resort, with a huge casino, water park, and several other world-class features to enjoy. Driving to downtown Nassau only takes a few minutes across one of two bridges to the island of New Providence, or you can stay on Paradise Island and enjoy private, and public beaches, excellent restaurants, shopping, and first-class entertainment, only a short golf cart ride away
- Proximity to four incredible championship golf courses with exclusive golf and tennis club memberships allow you to enjoy private access to some of the best destinations in The Bahamas as a member
Even More Coming Soon to Hurricane Hole
Paradise Landing is a vacation destination featuring exclusive residences next to our Bahamas marina for superyachts, with luxury services and amenities on-site. The following are some of the amenities and services you will be able to expect at our Hurricane Hole superyacht marina location:
- Three new restaurants so you can enjoy a variety of flavors without even needing to leave your home base
- A hair and nail salon to pamper yourself and feel you’re very best
- A medical center and a pharmacy onsite for any and all needs you may have, from a doctor’s visit to purchasing sunscreen
- Sawyer’s Fresh Market (gourmet grocery store featuring dockside delivery) brings you the high-end foods you need to feel at home while in The Bahamas
- A captain’s lounge and a crew gym, giving the captain and crew places to spend their time and stay healthy as they enjoy their time in The Bahamas
Find Out Why Hurricane Hole is Generating Buzz in The Bahamas
Along with all the aforementioned amenities, luxury, convenience, gourmet food, drinks, and entertainment, Hurricane Hole is also focused on sustainability, finding balance with environmental practices that do not impact your comfort or convenience in any way. Hurricane Hole offers an exclusive world-class Caribbean experience that you can be proud to be a part of.
Hurricane Hole has been called “a yachtsman’s dream,” with plenty of room, power, and services to easily accommodate even the biggest superyacht vessels. Bringing the classic marina design into today’s modern era, yachts of all sizes can dock comfortably, with a luxury experience awaiting all on board. Advanced security systems, innovative technology, and a deep-water turning basin define this groundbreaking marina, while luxury, relaxation, and convenience characterize the Hurricane Hole experience.
You can make Paradise Landing your all-inclusive vacation destination or use it as a safe home base to return to. The proximity to Nassau and plenty of other incredible Caribbean destinations and local cruising routes, along with in-slip fueling and dockside deliveries make Hurricane hole the ideal place to embark upon further adventures through The Bahamas.
If you are looking to enjoy a top-of-the-line superyacht marina in the Bahamas, the marina living at Paradise Landing at Hurricane Hole superyacht marina will not disappoint. Invest in your own slip today, complete with exclusive membership opportunities. We offer ownership and rental opportunities, with dockage rates varying based on the season and availability. Arrange a daily rate, a prepaid monthly rate or a 3-month rate, a prepaid annual rate, and tender docks are also available at Hurricane Hole. Captains and charter brokers may also reserve a slip to ensure their guests have an incredible Bahamian getaway. Reserve your slip today by calling us at 242-603-1950.