Where Do the Largest Yachts Dock in the Bahamas?
Where to Dock a Superyacht in the Bahamas
The Bahamas is a magical experience for yachts offering near-endless entertainment, excitement, and adventure for visitors. However, part of what makes The Bahamas such an expansive holiday destination for yachting is its famous shallow blue waters. The shallow waters can make superyacht voyages to The Bahamas challenging with far fewer available docking options. So where do the largest yachts dock in the Bahamas?
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina on Paradise Island is a newly designed marina that can house superyachts comfortably thanks to the deep-water design and a massive turning basin combined with docks that can accommodate the largest of yachts.
The new deep-water marina at Paradise Landing offers you a safe haven between voyages and is equipped with luxuries and amenities that make Paradise Landing a must-see destination by itself.
Hurricane Hole Expansion
The marina expansion has made the deep-water dock in The Bahamas the best place to dock a superyacht. The focus of the improvements made was to modernize the iconic Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina.
Some of the new features at the superyacht marina include:
- Approved port of entry with on-site check-ins and customs
- Both fixed concrete and floating docks
- Electrical points every 50 ft
- 3-phase and single-phase power
- 50 amps to 400 amps amperage range at each electrical point
- Hi-speed wifi with direct fiber connectivity
- Maximum low-tide depth of 14.5 ft
- Docks can accommodate vessels of up to 420 ft
- Turning basin of 240 ft
- 70 ft bridge clearance
The expansion of the Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina makes it a world-class marina that can house some of the largest yachts that visit The Bahamas.
Is Hurricane Hole Welcoming New Superyachts?
Superyachts are welcomed with the new design of the marina at Hurricane Hole on Paradise Island. With the significant turning basin and the docks supporting 420 ft superyachts, the new Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is one of the best deep-water marinas in the Bahamas.
Amenities and Services for Superyachts at Hurricane Hole
Luxury amenities and services are in no short supply at the new resort marina. The Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is a holiday destination by itself; guests can enjoy not only the services and amenities that the marina offers but also Paradise Landing itself, which has the exclusive Residences of Paradise Landing – which is coming soon.
Some of the most notable services and amenities offered to guests and members of the marina include:
- Luggage delivery
- Daily trash pickup
- High-speed wireless internet
- Pump-out services
- On-site concierge which can assist with anything that you need around Paradise Island such as bookings, transport, and spa services
- In-slip fueling
- On-deck delivery of gourmet groceries and supplies for any voyage you may have planned
- Fine dining including a poolside bar and grill and other restaurants opening soon
- Luxury swimming pools
- Exclusive beach club and golf memberships
- Gourmet grocery store opening soon
- Fitness center
- Easy access to shopping at the world-renowned Atlantis Resort & Casino
- 24-hour security
Experience The New Hurricane Hole at Paradise Island
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to experience the new Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina on Paradise Island, Bahamas. Where do the largest yachts dock in the Bahamas? Contact us for more information on slip ownership for real estate owners. Investing in The Residences of Paradise Landing will provide you with exclusive memberships and access to the various luxury amenities and slip ownership available at the marina.
Call 242-603-1950 today to learn about our slip rentals or discover more information on slip ownership through real estate investment at the prestigious Paradise Landing in The Bahamas.