6 Things To Know about Yacht Slip Rentals at Hurricane Hole
Best Marina in The Bahamas: The World-Class Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina
When you imagine spending time in The Bahamas, you likely imagine incredible white-sand beaches, turquoise blue water, seafood, beautiful sunny weather, and spending good quality time on your boat. The yacht slip rental at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina on Paradise Island is the launch point for all that and more. It is a vacation destination and a place where you can come and live the laid-back island lifestyle, whether you are here for a week or six months.
Paradise Island is a 1.1-square-mile island located directly next to New Providence and the country’s capital city, Nassau. In fact, you can cross over to Nassau using either of the two bridges connecting the islands, or catch a commuter ferry, getting to and from the Lynden Pindling International Airport in under 30 minutes. The island has a lot to offer visitors and residents alike, with plenty to see and do. Because the island is narrow, and less than 1 mile wide, you are never far from gorgeous beaches and fun in the water. If you visit between November and mid-April, you will avoid the hot, rainy summer and hurricane season, so you can enjoy the sun and surf, and the beautiful Bahamian vistas. From pineapple fields to pink sand beaches and tropical palm trees, everywhere you turn there is more natural beauty.
There are also plenty of amenities nearby for tourists and longer-term guests, including casinos, restaurants, hotels, resorts, spas, luxury shopping opportunities, nail and hair salons, and interesting food stalls and markets. There are pubs, bars, clubs, and fine dining establishments open late that offer incredible food, drinks, and atmospheres.
Hurricane Hole at Paradise Landing, known for its Bahamas Transient Dock Rentals, has become a popular destination due to its strategic location on the island. Its premier deep-water marina design and the most advanced security in all of The Bahamas make it a sought-after spot for transient dock rentals. Here, you can leave your yacht in a safe and protected environment as you indulge in a life of luxury.
The development boasts a variety of amenities, including a wine and liquor store with on-deck delivery services, secure high-speed internet, a swimming pool, a pharmacy, and a poolside bar and grill. Additionally, over 40 restaurants and bars are within walking distance, and our on-site concierge is always ready to rent you a golf cart for further adventures on the island.
Coming soon to Paradise Island are three new restaurants, a gourmet grocery store, a fitness center, a medical clinic, and a wellness center. When you choose our Bahamas Transient Dock Rentals at Hurricane Hole, everything you need for a comfortable stay is right at your fingertips. The facility is also crew-friendly, with a crew pool, lounge, and gym facilities in the pipeline.
Docking at Hurricane Hole, a Top Bahamas Marina
When you opt for a yacht slip rental or purchase at Hurricane Hole, you will be impressed by the top tier amenities and services. The entirely rebuilt Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina is being heralded the best deep-water luxury marina in The Bahamas, with a wide range of marina services and amenities that visitors are certain to enjoy.
The marina offers:
- A 240-foot-wide turning basin.
- Convenient in-slip fueling (first and only in The Bahamas!)
- Dockside mobile pump-out services.
- Long-term parking, along with car and golf cart rentals for getting around the island.
- 24-hour on-site uniformed security, including consistent patrols, the best firewall on the market, and advanced analytical camera systems with facial recognition.
- Single and 3-phase power with pedestals every 50 feet (50- to 400-amp range), making it easy to connect.
- Free high-speed WiFi and direct fiber internet connectivity.
- Fixed and floating concrete docks that can accommodate vessels up to 400 feet in length.
- An approved international port of entry, so those arriving directly from another country can complete customs clearance and immigration forms.
- On-site concierge services (booking excursions, transportation, restaurant reservations, boat cleaning, laundry services etc.)
- A marina built with redesigned sea walls, built to reduce wave action and wake in all conditions, ensuring yachts stay safe, even during tropical storms.
- At mean low tide, the marina depth remains at around 14.5 feet deep.
Embark upon your next Caribbean boating adventure, using Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina at Paradise Landing as your home base, or plan your next Paradise Island adventure, docking your luxury yacht safely with us.
Slip Ownership Opportunities at Bahamas Marinas
Hurricane Hole is quickly becoming one of the best and most exclusive berths in The Bahamas, offering first-class amenities in the Bahamas following our brand new world-class redesign. You can either purchase a slip at Hurricane Hole, or you can rent a slip for your yacht or superyacht, but please note that the number of slips available to purchase is limited.
When it comes to transient dock rentals in The Bahamas, one marina that stands out is Hurricane Hole Marina. Located in a protected harbor, this marina offers a safe and secure haven for boaters, especially during hurricane season. Boasting state-of-the-art facilities and a friendly staff, Hurricane Hole Marina provides transient boaters with peace of mind and a comfortable experience. Whether you’re seeking a short-term stay or planning to dock for a longer period, this marina offers a range of amenities including fueling stations, showers, laundry facilities, and access to restaurants and shops nearby. With its strategic location and dedication to customer satisfaction, Hurricane Hole Marina is a top choice for those seeking transient dock rentals in The Bahamas.
Owners can rent their yacht slips out as part of the managed rental program when they are not in use, on a 65%/35% split, with the owner taking 65% of the earnings. Renters can utilize our state-of-the-art reservation system, an automated system that ensures the revenue split between marina owners is equitable and fair. Slips cost between $15,000 to $20,000 per foot currently, but this number will increase as fewer slips become available. Owners pay a monthly fee of $18 per foot, which pays for maintenance, security, insurance costs, and other general costs associated with running and maintaining a marina as a shared space.
Bahamas Marinas: Nearby Amenities at Hurricane Hole
If you are considering reserving a slip at the Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, there are several things you should know about the area and the nearby amenities. You can:
- Check out the nightlife, enjoying fine or casual dining, pubs, bars, and clubs including the Moon Club, the Aura Nightclub, Dragon’s Ultra Lounge, and Dune Bar. From the steakhouses to classic Caribbean lounges, each establishment offers its own ambiance and experiences, so be sure to try them all out. And don’t forget the casinos! Hurricane Hole is across the street from the Atlantis, a casino with a Vegas-style ambiance with a Caribbean flair. The Atlantis is a world-class gambling facility, offering poolside games, 85 gaming tables and over 700 slot machines where you can try your luck.
- Spend some incredible time in the water, with activities that include kayaking, Jet Skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling. See vibrant coral reefs, look at real shipwrecks under the ocean, and get up close and personal with gorgeous tropical fish. If you are feeling brave, check out the famous Lost Blue Hole oceanic crater. You can even snorkel over a replica of the lost city of Atlantis.
- Head over to Nassau for the day. Nassau is the political capital of The Bahamas, and although small, it is a bustling cultural hub with plenty of things to do and see. Hire a guide, check out local food, see a show, or visit famous locations like the Pirates of Nassau Museum and the famous Straw Market.
- Go to the beach, of course. Perhaps the most famous thing in The Bahamas is the miles of bright blue ocean coastline. Enjoy picturesque views and relaxing beach days. Some of the most popular beaches on Paradise Island are Cabbage Beach, Cove Beach, and Arawak Beach. You can also take your boat out to find your own private paradise. The archipelago of The Bahamas has literally hundreds of islands, but did you know only a handful are inhabited? Find a pink sand beach, or journey to Big Major Cay to find “Pig Beach” and spend time with a colony of friendly feral pigs.
- Go for a swim. Paradise Landing at Hurricane Hole features several incredible private swimming pools and lounge areas, so if you are in the mood to enjoy fun in the sun without getting sand in your suit, feel free to stay nearby. The Atlantis resort also has a famous water park where you can bring the kids, or let out your inner child.
- Go golfing. Guests and members of Hurricane Hole have the privilege of being able to enjoy Ocean Club Golf Course, an exclusive seaside 18-hole, par-72 championship course. If you play in the afternoon, you can enjoy a discount rate.
Renting a slip in Hurricane Hole is easy. We have 6,000 linear feet of dockage space, with room for vessels up to 400 feet long. We can provide you with professional service, excellent amenities, and a central spot in one of the hottest destinations in The Bahamas: Paradise Island.
Simply contact the superyacht marina club and slip sales team at 242-677-1900, or send an email to email@example.com. If you are within close vicinity, you can also contact the office on VHF Channel 16. Marina check-in time is 1 p.m., and checkout is at 11 a.m.
Yacht Charter Season at Hurricane Hole
Although you can visit at any time of the year, the best time of year to charter a yacht in The Bahamas and come to Hurricane Hole is between the months of November and April. Average high temperatures at that time are about 80 degrees Fahrenheit, hurricane season will have passed, and you can avoid the hot and rainy summer months.
Chartering a yacht in The Bahamas will afford you the opportunity to live the island life, sailing the clear blue waters. You can jump off the boat and snorkel the reefs, enjoy local flora and fauna, and then get a frozen pina colada at Jimmy Buffet’s famous hangout spot. Fishing is hugely popular as well, and you can cast off for deep sea fishing or shallow-water fishing directly off your boat. Sail to remote areas like Cat Island and Conception Island for surfing and pelagic black water diving, or go to the Exumas for a private beach barbecue on a beautiful private sandspit. The world is your oyster when you charter a yacht in The Bahamas.
Best of all, when you step off your yacht and arrive at Hurricane Hole and Paradise Landing, you will be greeted with first-class service, and comfortable amenities. Minutes outside the community you will find yoga and Pilates studios, world-class spas, gourmet grocery options, a huge casino and water park, and so much more. You will be directly in the heart of The Bahamas, giving you direct access not only to vibrant Paradise Island but also to the rich culture and history of nearby Nassau.
You can use our facilities as your home away from home, and our on-site concierge service can help you get anything you need to make your vacation perfect. An unforgettable holiday experience is facilitated by our world-class marina and range of services and amenities. This season, come to the newly upgraded Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina at Paradise Landing and see it for yourself.
To learn more about the dockage rates, as well as the opportunities available now to purchase or rent your own slip at Hurricane Hole, please call us at 242-603-1950 or see our website for updated rates. Captains and charter brokers can book on behalf of clients as well, ensuring that their guests enjoy a safe, luxurious experience as they arrive on Paradise Island. Captains and crew can also enjoy exclusive benefits and amenities while docked in our marina.