4 Features at the Best Marina for Superyachts
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina: Better than Ever
You have never seen this side of The Bahamas before. Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina on Paradise Island has upgraded its facilities with renovated slips, more convenience than ever, and several new services, becoming the best marina for superyachts in the Caribbean. Hurricane Hole has always been one of the top destinations for yachtsmen because of its prime location and comfortable amenities, but it has now become better than ever.
Enjoy the slower pace of the island lifestyle, sun, and sand when you bring your yacht into the famous turquoise blue waters, a draw for thousands of tourists every year. One of the new features that makes Hurricane Hole the best marina for superyachts is our reimagined and recently updated deep-water design, as the shallow waters surrounding this country’s most popular islands can prove to be a challenge, even to the most experienced captains. We have designed our marina with room for your superyacht, and have integrated several other new design elements and services to make your time with us even more convenient — whether you are renting a slip for a week or purchasing your own space in our luxury marina.
Along with our newly designed marina, technologically advanced security, and desirable location, the surrounding residential and commercial community Paradise Landing is continuing to add to its already impressive suite of amenities. Already, Paradise Landing has a dockside bar and grill, a pharmacy, and a large wine and spirits store. In the near future, you can look forward to several more new features:
- New harbourside restaurants, providing a variety of food options.
- Sawyer’s Fresh Market, a curated gourmet grocery store that will offer high-end goods, local delicacies, and daily staples that will satisfy any craving.
- A wellness center to focus on health and fitness while you’re here.
If you are arriving at Hurricane Hole directly from another country, we provide customs and immigration services, and our on-site concierge can help you find whatever it is you need. Looking for car or golf cart rentals? How about reservations at a popular restaurant or tee time at an exclusive golf resort? Your wish is our command.
Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina will also soon gain a comfortable captain’s lounge and a crew gym and pool — just one more reason why we’re the best marina for superyachts.
- Deep Water and Room for Even the Biggest Superyachts
One of the most important features of any marina is the ability to accommodate a variety of boat sizes. Not every vessel is created equal, nor are the berths at every marina. At Hurricane Hole, we are the best marina for superyachts because we have slips up to 420 feet in length. Our marina has a deep-water design, with a maximum low-tide depth of 14.5 feet, as well as a 70-foot bridge clearance height and a 240-foot turning basin. Navigating in and out of Hurricane Hole has never been easier.
When you arrive at Hurricane Hole, our team will do all we can to make your docking experience easy. We have floating docks that rise and fall with the tides, in addition to our fixed concrete docks. Our docks have electrical points every 50 feet, with three-phase and single-phase power, and 50 amps to 400 amps amperage ranges at each point. We have rebuilt the entire power infrastructure of our marina and have integrated state-of-the-art technology and intricate engineering into the new design. The shape of our marina and its protected location will also keep boats safe during tropical storms.
You will also enjoy our luxury marina amenities, including luggage delivery, on-deck food and liquor delivery services, and daily trash pickup, keeping the entire marina spotless.
- Convenient Fueling, Right Where You Are
Another feature that makes Hurricane Hole the best marina for superyachts is the ultra convenient in-slip fueling, a new service that was introduced after a total reconstruction and expansion of our facility.
This is the first time this service has been offered anywhere in The Bahamas. We have integrated new fuel pump technology into each slip that allows every boat in our marina to be fueled right where they are docked, without annoying maneuvering and lineups. We have a centralized pump that is filled by fuel trucks, which then distributes fuel throughout the facility to 10 fuel points around the marina. This is a one-of-a-kind amenity you will not find anywhere else in The Bahamas, offering unique convenience for large yachts, thanks to the foresight and thoughtful design work that went into the redevelopment of this innovative marina. Whether you own or rent a slip at Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, your vessel can be fueled right where it is docked, and captains won’t have to monitor fuel deliveries or wait in line to fuel behind other yachts.
Our staff can also arrange for pump-out services, boat detailing, and cleaning. Just ask and we can make it happen.
Traveling by boat to The Bahamas is safe, and when you dock at Hurricane Hole you can rest assured that you and your superyacht will be protected by the most up-to-date security measures available. Some of the ways we keep you and your property safe include:
- 24-hour uniformed security guards on the premises.
- Regular patrols of the entire community and the marina.
- Secured entry points that require an electronic pass to open.
- Secure parking facilities.
- Advanced analytical cameras that use AI and facial recognition software.
- The best online firewall security available to protect your digital self as well.
- Nearby Stores, Restaurants and More
Paradise Landing and Hurricane Hole are located close to the action on Paradise Island, and only a short drive or taxi ride away from the capital city of Nassau. You will never run out of things to do and experiences to try. Some destinations you may wish to check out that are only a short walk or ride away include:
- Incredible championship golf courses, with exclusive golf and tennis club memberships that provide private member’s-only access.
- The famous Atlantis Resort, including its pools, beaches, and the world class Las Vegas-style Atlantis Casino, with over 700 of the latest slot machines, 85 gaming tables, and an exclusive Salon Prive, providing a high-end gaming experience to high-rollers and elite casino customers.
- The family-friendly Atlantis water park, Aquaventure, is a wild water-themed attraction with 20 swimming areas, 11 pools (including three kid’s pools), a river ride, waterslides, and more. The leap of faith slide has a nearly 60-foot vertical drop followed by a clear acrylic tunnel that takes you into a shark-filled lagoon, and the Mayan Temple safari slide transports you into a mystical world with caverns and jungles.
- Private and public beaches, including the world-famous Cabbage Beach, Cove Beach, and Smugglers Beach, with white powdery sand, bright blue water, and palm trees, providing the idyllic location for swimming, sunbathing, or snorkeling.
- World-class day spas with all the luxury services you would expect from top-tier European spas, but with the best of Bahamian elements and hospitality, using the power of touch, ancient rituals, and mind-body wellness techniques to bring you peace and relaxation.
- A vibrant nightlife, with bars, clubs, casinos, and pubs, each with their own themes and vibes.
- Tours and diving excursions are available throughout the island, making it easy if you want to take a day to see sunken pirate ships or do a deep dive into the culture of Nassau.
- A variety of over 40 restaurants, including high-end exclusive celebrity chef restaurants, delicious local cuisine, and even a Dunkin’ Donuts for when you want a taste of home.
- A ton of shopping opportunities, from a luxury shopping mall to local markets with handicrafts made right in front of you.
- Golf cart and bicycle rentals make it easy to get around on this small, walkable island.
- Visit New Providence by crossing one of the two bridges that link the island with Paradise Island, or take a passenger ferry, and see the famous Pirates of Nassau museum or visit the Straw Market for souvenirs.
Make Paradise Landing and Hurricane Hole your vacation destination, or use it as your home base as you explore surrounding islands, cruise the beautiful turquoise ocean waters, and check out all there is to see when you are in The Bahamas.
Be Part of the Best Marina for Superyachts at Hurricane Hole
This is the opportunity you have been looking for if you are thinking about buying a berth for your yacht, as we have room for even the largest boats. Hurricane Hole is the best marina for superyachts, and berths are selling out fast. Buying your own slip in this incredible location not only provides you with a secure and luxurious place to leave your boat, but it also provides you with the option of renting the space out when it is not in use, providing you with a passive income as you explore other lands.
Renting a slip at Hurricane Hole is easy as well. Coming to The Bahamas for a vacation in any size boat is made easy when you rent your own spot for a few days, a week, or a month. Depending on availability, you can arrange a daily rate, a prepaid monthly or 3-month rate, or a prepaid annual rate.
To find out more about Hurricane Hole Superyacht Marina, call the team at 242-603-1950. Captains and charter brokers can also call to reserve a slip on behalf of their guests, to ensure they have the best possible experience during their time in The Bahamas.